the west wing | standalones
- after all they shared | nc-17 | donna/josh/sam
Her dreams were still woefully pessimistic.
- anatomy | nc-17 | donna/josh
Well. They might be average-sized for all she knows.
- caustic | nc-17 | josh/donna
She didn't question anything at first. There wasn't time to question anything.
- chill | pg-13 | josh/donna
He wondered when exactly their relationship had become a battleground.
- coax | nc-17 | josh/donna
He couldn't help but laugh as she tried to rip his shirt open.
- collusion | r | josh/donna
She didn't understand why everyone was behaving so oddly.
- constrained | nc-17 | amy/donna
She was blind and helpless, completely at her mercy.
- content | nc-17 | josh/donna
She looked like she belonged on his bed.
- crisis | nc-17 | josh/donna/samantha (from without a trace)
You really weren't sure exactly how you got here.
- distinction | nc-17 | josh/donna
You're not sure the distinction would hold up if you took the job.
- doomed | nc-17 | josh/donna
They're doomed. She's doomed.
- drumming | r | josh, donna, amy
Are you drunk?
- erosion | r | josh/donna
Dreams are always set in the past.
- folly | r | donna/samantha (from without a trace)
This was a bad idea.
- inaudible | nc-17 | josh/donna
And she hadn't even done anything yet.
- invalid | nc-17 | josh/donna
Stay. I ... I don't know what it was, but no, it wasn't a ... thing.
- it is morning | nc-17 | cj/toby
This will be comfort sex. Or pity sex. Or maybe even just-something-to-do-so-we-don't-feel-helpless sex.
- limbo | nc-17 | cj/sam
This is different. And it is, but he's not sure the differences matter.
- memento | pg | donna, josh, cj
Her name. Her face. Her tragedy in freeze frame.
- mistakes | nc-17 | cj/sam
"No," she said quickly. (Too. Quickly.)
- need | pg | josh/donna
Did you tell them?
- never not be | pg | josh/donna
They will never not be again.
- noise | g | joey, josh, donna
It doesn't make her sad; only curious.
- nothing happened the night of her senior prom | pg | donna
If anyone asked, nothing happened to Donna Moss on the night of her senior prom.
- obligations of impartial conduct | r | donna, josh, samantha (from without a trace)
But he's . . . the one I remember the most.
- obsession | nc-17 | josh/donna
It's an obssession. It's not. It is.
- peril | nc-17 | josh/donna
The danger of it, in theory, was supposed to make it more exciting.
- position | nc-17 | donna, josh, samantha (from without a trace)
You've never done this before, have you?
- primitive | nc-17 | josh/donna
It'll happen again, and again, and again.
- protocols | nc-17 | donna/josh/samantha (from without a trace)
Rule #1: She wasn't allowed to kiss him.
- recoil | nc-17 | donna/original male character
That really should have been a clue. Pre-admin.
- resignation | pg | cj, amy
The MS story was easier to spin.
- rhythm | r | josh/donna
And it hardly sounded strong enough to keep her body going.
- ricochet | nc-17 | donna/samantha (from without a trace)
It's not a rebound thing.
- the rules | nc-17 | josh/donna
The Rules, Josh.
- scars | pg-13 | josh/donna
She had known this was coming.
- slow the blood in my veins | pg-13 | rena/gina, toby
She tries to give you an intimidating look, but her mouth quirks just a bit, giving away the joke.
- surreptitious | pg | donna, josh, amy
You wish you'd stayed away.
- track records | r | josh/donna
How many times, he wondered, could she rip his heart out of his chest and stomp on it?
- warmth | nc-17 | josh/donna
"You're so warm," he said.
- drabbles | g-nc-17 | ensemble
Small, unconnected 100-word pieces.
the west wing | apocalypse
An alternate universe where the United States faces a viral apocalypse.
- and that was how the world ended | nc-17 | josh/donna
He found it hard to believe that, if he was going to survive, the universe would be so kind as to give him Donna.
- missives from nowhere | pg-13 | josh/donna
I don't even know why I'm writing this.
- love, by default | nc-17 | josh/donna
Love is nothing but a pleasurable state, joy, accompanied by the idea of an external cause.
- spem reduxit | r | josh/donna
For once, he can't make out the smell of decaying flesh.
the west wing | unsuccessful revolutionaries
An alternate universe where President Bartlet was impeached.
| return to the main index |