without a trace
- breadcrumbs | pg | samantha
Someone will follow them.
- chill | pg-13 | samantha/jack
You want to advise her of her rights, but she cuts you off, mid-sentence.
- closure | pg-13 | samantha/jackk
Seven months. She's been looking for Jessica for seven months.
- cracked | pg | samantha/jack
I didn't expect it to be like this.
- disclosure | pg | samantha, martin
It happens. Sometimes it just ... happens.
- folly | r | samantha/donna (from the west wing)
This was a bad idea.
- forced entry | pg | samantha
She could lose her job.
- gloom | r | samantha/jack
It was just sex, the first time.
- the hardest word | r | samantha/jack
She's still staring at me.
- haunted | pg-13 | martin/danny
You're only haunted by the ghosts you let in.
- immaterial | pg | samantha
She makes a wrong turn on the way to her house, even though she's lived there for eight years.
- impact | r | samantha/jack, jack/marie
Hospitals were never good. Unless you knew someone who was pregnant. And Jack didn't.
- loss | pg-13 | samantha/jack
Maybe Martin was right.
- the music box | pg | samantha
I had one like this as a child.
- obligations of impartial conduct | r | samantha, donna, josh (from the west wing
But he's . . . the one I remember the most.
- parallel | nc-17 | samantha/jack
Maybe it was a dream. Missing bits from Fallout II.
- position | nc-17 | samantha, donna, josh (from the west wing
You've never done this before, have you?
- protocols | nc-17 | samantha, donna, josh (from the west wing
Rule #1: She wasn't allowed to kiss him.
- resolution #4 | pg | samantha/jack
So much for your New Year's Resolutions.
- ricochet | nc-17 | samantha/donna (from the west wing
It's not a rebound thing.
- smudge | pg | samantha/jack
It tastes like salt and coffee and vanilla.
- unreality | nc-17 | samantha/jack
This wasn't what she expected.
- wilting | g | samantha/jack
But, of course, flowers don't have feelings.