- drabbles | g to nc-17 | ensemble
Small, unconnected 100-word pieces.
- and they all fall down | pg-13 | simon, river
Just another day on Serenity, as far as she's concerned.
- disorientation | r | mal, river, inara
"No," she laughed. "Everybody needs to clear it all out at least once a day."
- implausible | g | simon, river
Blue hands. Hands, Simon. A two-year-old could have translated that code.
- malpractice | nc-17 | simon, river
In a way, she saved him.
- mangled | r | river, simon
Years later, he comes up to you on the street. You don't recognize him until he mentions his name.
- stain your hands | nc-17 | kaylee, inara
She wouldn't lie. Not to you.
- (this is how it stops) | r | river
Bare feet, colder metal, floors colder than walls, irrational, confusing, why doesn't this feel like a cage?